Thursday, November 10, 2011

What should i do if i want the best of both worlds?

I have been married for 4 years with four beautiful children. After being in a comfortable relationship, my husband came up with the bright idea of having a with another woman. We had the but when it was over, he left us alone to please each other. It was the most pionate and sensual i had ever had in my life. After it was over he said that he wasn't comfortable with the idea that her and I sleep together alone. I told him that I wouldn't cross that line. After not being able to forget that feeling, i began seeing the woman without him knowing. He found out a couple of days ago and is willing to forgive me as long as I cut her out of my life. Befor I met my husband I had never slept with a woman and now that I have, I enjoy it better than I like having with a man. I love my husband dearly but I care about her and want to continue a ual relationship with her. Should I continue to keep lying to my husband, or cut her out of my life forever and constantly think about her?

No comments:

Post a Comment