Saturday, November 12, 2011

Does anyone know of alternative in-patient treatment available to people with bipolar in the Bay Area?

Does anyone know of any alternative in-patient treatments available for people with bipolar disorder in the bay area? My brother has bipolar disorder and we have talked and we agreed on having him receive some in-patient treatment for awhile. But I don't want to send him to a hospital or anything. I was wondering if there are any homes or anything where he can stay and receive treatment. I just think mental hospitals are barbaric, so I was wondering what type of alternative treatments there, preferably in San Francisco. I'm not too familiar with the area, as I don't live there, but my brother does live in San Fran. Can anyone help me out?

No comments:

Post a Comment