Saturday, November 12, 2011

Is this a Good treatment for TTC?? Has it worked for someone?

I have never been through this, but my best friend has and I had the pleasure of attending a dr. appt. with her and keep up with what is going on with her on a daily basis. She is currently 9.5 weeks pregnant, but I will be completely honest with you, its been a very long emotional road for her. This pregnancy appears to be a very successful one and I pray it continues as it has, but she had to endure many dr. appts. and injections and expenses and medicines and two miscarriages to get to this point. My heart goes out to everyone that has these problems with ttc. I really wish you the very best of luck and will keep you in my prays and hope that you are successful in your quest for a child :)

No comments:

Post a Comment