Sunday, November 13, 2011

My cat ate one of my oxycontin?

My cat ate and chewed one of my oxycontin 40mg tabs that was in a piece of cheese (don't ask). Will my cat die from this or will it just get buzzed out and happy? If all you're going to say is "pay more attention to where your meds are" or "be more responsible" then you can f*ck right off, I don't want your comments here. Not to be a jerk or anything. I had the pill up in a cabinet and my cat is insane... he knows how to open cupboards with his paw when he climbs up various surfaces to get up there and he really likes cheese for some weird reason... or maybe he's a closet addict! I am worried about his healthy and hope wolverine will be ok. I'm hoping he will just get a buzz off of them and purr/meow to his little heart's content. I know it's a narcotic and that dose is damn high but it seems like he will be alright. Any EDUCATED guesses or input is greatly appreciated!! Any negative comments can be shoved, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment