Monday, November 14, 2011

Need an opinion and advice on my attitude on dating!!?

I'm 15 and am a sophomre in a co-ed high school. I haev never had a boyfriend before and I have always wanted one. However, i'm just not really intereted in any of the guys at my school. I find that a lot of them are very immature, not very attractive, and act so stupid! Most of them are wannabe "gangsters" adn just act like idiots and think they're so tough when they're like wussies! The guys in my school are still little boys and I'm looking for a man! No, not a guy over 18, just a guy around my age that has grown up a little bit. So, I'm kinda content with being single right now and really don't haev the desire to date a guy as I used to. I'm not like crying at night saying "Oh, why don't I haev a man?!" No, I'm like whatever, just going with the flow. Is that normal behavior for a heteroual girl? I mean, I find some male rockstars to be smokin hot but I have no interest in girls. Is there something wrong with me not wanting to really go out and date at this moment? Am I normal?

No comments:

Post a Comment