Sunday, November 13, 2011

Is it the law for workplaces to have sanitary bins in the toilets?

Ok so me and my colleague there is only two of us in the office, we are both female, recently we received a bill for the sanitary bins for 40 pound for it to be emptied and cleaned, However, our boss is pretty tight with money...and he has a wife that really interferes... recently my colleague has had an hysterectomy so she doesn't have periods but i do obviously, he actually asked us if we needed it because it was costing to much and said to my colleague you wont need it and said to me well you young'uns use them tampax or whatever and flush them down the toilet, ok so i do use them but its still hygienic to put the wrappers etc in the sanitary bins, but me and my colleague know its his wife that's telling him to get rid of it. So what im asking is, is it law to have one? Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment