Wednesday, November 9, 2011

PLEASE HELP ME! I GOT PROBLEMS!?

i had ecg xray blood test and i went to cardiologist they said nothing wrong wiv heart. its been 6 months now and i still get these random chest pains which last for bout 1-2 seconds. ive had a panic attack about 2-3 times now in the last couple of days. my arms had pins and needles and my face and also my stomac which felt like something pulling from inside. 1 side of my nose is sometimes blocked then the other sometimes both is bit block.... i cant breath properly..i been going bed like 4-6am when i sleep i feel my body going numb whşch cause me to wake up quickly nd take a deep breath im like out of breath when this happens...it keeps happening for the past 3-4 days....is this because im sleeping late?? what should i do please

No comments:

Post a Comment