Monday, November 7, 2011

I have to know if he likes me too and?

i sit with him and pretend not 2 like him and i told my friend that i liked him and she asked who he liked and he said me and he has a friend abbi who is being a brat and says he doenst write like that and when we click (me and him) she gets so cranky and acts so ugh and she tries to piss me off because im soooo easy to get to and it works and she gave me her school pic and i tore it up cus i got pissed and then on friday i told the dude i was going out with sum1 and it nearly killed him and i noe it was mean but it was a test bcuz i needed 2 noe if he feelt for me and his feelngs showed he did ima apologize on mondai but i had did it on firdai and i need ed 2 noe if hes ok im soo dum help me does he?

No comments:

Post a Comment