Tuesday, November 8, 2011

I hate my own culture, and people is it bad?

Im an British Indian. I was born in the UK, and raised in a good family. But I have grown to hate my own people. In my life, the only people who have made my life difficult are indian people and I can tell you, they have messed my life up bad. We are the most hateful people around in my opinion. We don't care about anyone else, only ourselves. How many times have you heard indians calling other indians "freshies", just because they come from India? I used to retaliate and explain how wrong it was.Now, I don't care any more. I'm sick and tired of it. We walk around in track suits and think we're God's only golden race. We accuse everyone else as being immoral and want to keep our race "pure". God forbid an indian guy marries a girl from any other race. Also, what the F is up with karma sutra. It's sick how we worship a damn book. I have no Indian friends, the closest, friends I have are white, black and asian. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate my religion, I have a strong faith but hate the people in it. Am I wrong for doing this?

No comments:

Post a Comment