Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Hey this is about my life....plz help guys?

she has strong bonding with her ex is it possible that they are physically involved.but when i asked her she said no...i love her lyk her...n i m very possessive...she said she can't love me she needs time...some times she talks very rudely n even abuse me also...but she also say she wanna love me n i have everything she need....what should i do now i don't wanna lose her even cant she her with some1 else....but her ex calls her .i also told her 2 go back 2 her ex but doesnt want 2 bcoz her is rude n alll..everytime i ask sme1 wat 2 do they say 2 leave her but i m not able 2 i love her alot.is not like that i dnt trust her..she said she is ingoring her x but my friends always say they could b physically involved but i m not able 2 beleive dis.but this feeling killin me 4 inside n v had fought on dis topic many times bcoz i always feel that some3rd person is between us ....plz help me..

No comments:

Post a Comment