Monday, November 7, 2011

Am I being unreasonable?

My daughter's father refuses to pay child support. He owns 3 business. Drives both a Hummer and a BMW. Everything he owns is in his fathers name to evade an equitable amount of support. He has a son from a previous marriage. He's a liar, hence when we've taken him to court (repeatedly). He argues that he's unemployed. As a result his support was ordered at $214 per month per child. He is currently thousands in arrears. Despite the money, I've allowed him to have a relationship with our daughter. I recently moved across country. I'm at the point where I want to end all contact because he's a poor excuse for a man/father. He doesn't call because it's long distance. Rather she calls him and I have to pay the charges. My daughter loves him and doesn't see him for who he really is. Let her tell it he walks above water. No matter what I say or do I'm the bad guy. Yet, she has everything because I provide it. I'm feed up and I want to end all contact. I don't want to hurt her. If he wants to visit, he needs to pay for airfare and if he wants to talk to her..he needs to get her a prepaid cell phone and ship it to her. How do I deal with this deadbeat?

No comments:

Post a Comment