Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Wwe smackdown vs raw 07 n 08 glitches??

soo when 07 first came out me and my cousin had a chick match and i was mickie he was lita anyway i eliminated trish and when she got up she done her finisher to me and i got on red my cousin pinned me and on 08 soo many glitches happen when he brought it omg me and my cousin had a tag team match he was kelly i was mickie and the ref called him out he reveresd somethin and him and the ref got stuck they wouldant move and nobody could win the match and today we where playing and i was doing swanton bomb on mickie wouldant stop than she froze for good nd i tryed pickin her up couldant becos that was a another glitch it was soo werid i tryed pining and she was stuck on the floor like she was dead or somefin it was soo funi didnt know what to and onece we was in a match chicks and my cousin done a flying move from the rope and i kicked him he endedup outside the ring and it was a battle royal than i went outside we got weapons HONEST TO GOD IM NOT LIEIN TELL ME UR GLITCHES OR WT HAPPEN

No comments:

Post a Comment